Beeswax Food Wraps
These beautiful Beeswax Food Wraps are the perfect alternative to using cling wrap to protect your food.
Each My Humble Earth kraft paper package contains a set of 3 Beeswax Food Wraps.
Keep your food fresh and preserve it using these wax wraps that are biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Organic cotton, organic beeswax, natural jojoba oil, and natural tree resin were used to create each wrap.
Food lasts longer than storing in a container or using a plastic wrap as beeswax is a natural protective agent.
Each Beeswax Food Wrap is handmade so the pattern may differ from the pictures provided.
Beeswax Food Wraps are 100% compostable and last for up to 2 years.
Natural and Australian-made beeswax cloth wrap to keep your food fresh.
What’s inside each eco-friendly package?
- 1 x small beeswax wrap (20cm x 20cm)
- 1 x medium beeswax wrap (30cm x 30cm)
- 1 x large beeswax wrap (40cm x 40cm)
How to use the Beeswax Food Wrap:
- Wrap up your home-made sandwiches in Beeswax Food Wrap and keep it stored fresh and tight. No need to keep using plastic lunch boxes.
- Store sliced fruit, vegetables or bread.
- Use as an alternative to cover bowls, plates or cups.
Benefits of Beeswax Food Wrap:No more toxic materials used to store your food.
- A sustainable solution that saves you money and waste.
- Environmentally friendly - all natural ingredients that store your food for longer.
- We also think they look kinda cute :)
- Wash in cold water, use mild soap if needed.
- We do not recommend using anything that could scratch and damage the wrap, so be careful!
- We do not recommend using the wrap in close contact with meat, fish or any raw item.
- Do not use the wrap on hot food or to heat food items in the microwave, oven or grill.
- If the wax does not stick anymore, you can extend its life by heating up the wrap on very low heat in your oven and moving the wax around using a glove, but be gentle!
- When using the wrap regularly it can last up to 2 years. When you do need a new one, don’t forget that your wrap is compostable and can be added to your compost bin.