Silicone Baking Mat
Love to bake?
Imagine baking without baking paper and using a silicone baking mat instead.
Our silicone baking mats reduce paper waste and make baking all your favourite items easy.
The non-stick surface is perfect for kneading dough and all types of food prep, as well as being safe to use within your oven.
Our silicone baking mats are eco-friendly, cost-effective and easy to use.
Forget baking paper. Make the switch to reusable, high quality silicone baking mats. These mats are the best companion for a baker!
- Material: Food Grade Silicone
- Size: 40 x 50cm
- Weight: 190g
- Shape: Rectangle
- Colour: Blue
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 230°C
Quantity: 1 Silicone Baking Mat in a Kraft Box.
How to use it?
Use the silicone baking mat instead of baking paper or aluminium foil. Use it to prepare dough, so it doesn’t stick on the table and to measure the right size for cookies and baked food. Our baking mats are freezer, fridge and oven safe.
Benefits of the Silicone Baking Mat:
- Save your money on buying wasteful baking paper or foil
- Non-sticking surface while baking and easy to clean
- Free from unwanted chemicals and toxins
- Each mat also has its measurements printed on it, which makes it easier for you
- Durable silicone can be used more than two thousand times
Our recommendation is to clean the mat with soap, hot water and avoid scrubbing the surface. You can use a dishwasher, but if the mat is greasy, it is better to use extra hot water and gently clean by hand. We do not recommend using it as a cutting board.